The primary mission of the Elk Grove Transportation department is to provide students with safe and secure transportation to and from school in a friendly environment that enhances the total learning process.
To accomplish this mission we will:
- Promote mutual respect and understanding;
- Model courtesy with students, parents and our colleagues;
- Help students to start and end their school day with a smile;
- Greet all who enter our environment with a smile, encouragement, and a happy attitude;
- Develop and improve communications with teachers, staff, parents and students;
- Ensure that our buses function at the highest possible levels of safety, cleanliness and comfort for students and drivers;
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance at all times for both students and the public;
- Enhance the publics’ perception of the Elk Grove Unified School District through excellence in transportation;
- Initiate public safety and awareness in and for everyone we serve;
- Promote our team spirit for excellence in all undertakings.