We have homework assigned in our class every week Monday through Thursday. Things you can expect to see assigned are:
- 30 min. of reading each night (at student’s AR level)
- usually one spelling and one math assignment
- Various other things may be assigned.
- Homework needs to be checked and signed by parent/guardian nightly
- FEBRUARY OFF-TRACK CALENDAR: If you would like a daily assignment to keep your brain sharp and be able to be ahead of the class when we return on March 5th, work on the homework calendar assignments. A parent/guardian should initial each day as you complete the activity. All work should have your name on it and be returned the first week we come back to school. If you need an extra copy of the calendar, here is a link to it: February Homework Calendar Have fun, and I’ll see you on Monday, March 5th!
If you have lost your Homework/reading log, you can find one here and print it. Homework Log There is also a link for our weekly spelling words (on the spelling tab) if you have forgotten your list, and a link for math homework (in the right column). (Note: Only the first 15 spelling words are available online. Words #16 – 22 and sentences are available in class only. Also, the math homework link is currently down. I have not been able to find one for our curriculum due to changes at the publisher.)
If there are any other homework helps that you would like to see here, please let me know what can be added to our blog to make it even better!