Grow With Us on March 5, 2022 at Joseph Kerr Middle School in Elk Grove
WHAT: The Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD) estimates a need to fill approximately 200 certificated positions for the 2022-2023 school year. On March 5, 2022, EGUSD will host a Certificated Educator Recruitment Event searching for the following positions:
- Principals and Vice Principals
- Elementary School Teachers (Transitional Kindergarten and Physical Education Certificated)
- Secondary School Teachers (English, Physics and World Languages)
- Special Education Teachers
- Special Education Program Specialists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- School Nurses
- Social Workers and Intervention Specialists
- School Counselors
Candidates can register for the event on Eventbrite and can participate in a screening interview followed by networking time with school principals and District administrators who are looking to grow their dynamic school educator teams. Prospective candidates may visit the EGUSD Employment page to learn more about salary schedules and benefits.
WHEN: Saturday, March 5, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Joseph Kerr Middle School (8865 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95624)
WHO: District officials, interested teacher and administrative staff candidates wanting to know more about why Elk Grove Unified is a destination district for passionate and dedicated educational professionals. Teaching positions are for grades TK-12 and special education.
WHY: Elk Grove Unified is looking for quality candidates to assist EGUSD schools achieve the goal of providing rigorous instruction to support the intellectual, social and emotional needs of our diverse students in safe, flexible and stimulating environments. Candidates are encouraged to attend the recruitment fair to learn about the benefits of joining the team, including:
- Top-notch teacher benefits, mentoring and induction, and collegial support
- Outstanding schools and school communities
- Stellar and diverse elementary, middle school and high school students
- Committed leadership toward building, welcoming and supporting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Award-winning programs and services
- Unmatched teachers, administrators and staff
- Affordable, attractive and dynamic neighborhoods and communities
- Job growth and flexibility opportunities in a growing district
- New home construction continues to support community growth along with development investments to sustain a healthy local economy.
To register, visit the EGUSD Certificated Educator Recruitment Fair Eventbrite page.
Elk Grove Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Elk Grove Unified School District
The Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD) is the fifth-largest school district in California located in southern Sacramento County. EGUSD covers 320 square miles and includes 67 schools: 42 elementary schools, nine middle schools, nine high schools, five alternative education schools, an adult school, one charter school and a virtual academy. Offering a multitude of educational programs, including over 60 career-themed academies and pathways within 13 industry sectors, we prepare our students for college and career by supporting them with the means to be creative problem solvers; self-aware, self-reliant, and self-disciplined; technically literate; effective communicators and collaborators; and engaged in the community as individuals with integrity. We integrate rigorous academics with career-based learning and real world workplace experiences and ensure that Every Student is Learning, in Every Classroom, in Every Subject, Every Day.
# # #