Organizations Planning to Submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) Must Attend a Virtual Meeting on August 2, 2021 at 3 p.m.
ELK GROVE, Calif. – July 26, 2021 – The Elk Grove Unified School District is requesting proposals from interested parties with expertise and confirmed results in supporting the academic and social emotional needs of K-12 students who identify as Black/African American.
It is a requirement of all organizations planning to submit a completed RFP to attend an informational meeting via Zoom scheduled for Monday, August 2, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
Informational Zoom Meeting
August 2, 2021 at 3 p.m.
Zoom Link: https://egusd-net.zoom.us/j/83984765446
- Zoom Meeting ID: 83984765446
- Passcode: RFP
Submission requirements include the following:
- Submissions must be in .PDF Adobe Acrobat-compatible format.
- Submissions must use Calibri 12-point font and have 1” margins.
- Electronic submissions must be received by August 13, 2021 at 5:00 PM PST at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copies must be postmarked on August 13, 2021, or hand delivered no later than 5:00 PM on August 13, 2021 to: Elk Grove Unified School District Robert L. Trigg Education Center, Attn: Chanel Urbiztondo, Room 211 9510 Elk Grove-Florin Road Elk Grove, CA 95624
- For more information, please visit the Request for Proposals (RFP) webpage.
About the Elk Grove Unified School District
The Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD) is the fifth-largest school district in California located in southern Sacramento County. EGUSD covers 320 square miles and includes 67 schools: 42 elementary schools, nine middle schools, nine high schools, five alternative education schools, an adult school, one charter school and a virtual academy. Offering a multitude of educational programs, including over 70 career-themed academies and pathways within 15 industry sectors, we prepare our students for college and career by supporting them with the means to be creative problem solvers; self-aware, self-reliant, and self-disciplined; technically literate; effective communicators and collaborators; and engaged in the community as individuals with integrity. We integrate rigorous academics with career-based learning and real world workplace experiences and ensure that Every Student is Learning, in Every Classroom, in Every Subject, Every Day.
# # #