I took 3 pictures and blended them in photoshop.
I used animoto.com to make a cool powerpoint.
Photojournalism is a type of photography where many photos are taken to describe a story. Photojournalism is different from normal photography because there is ethical rules that have to be followed in order for the story to be honest and impartial. The NPPA is the National Press Photographers Association which has a code of ethics which helps keep the standard for all photojournalists. The media needs ethics so people are able to trust the media to give them the truth and that the news that they are receiving has not been tampered with.
Here is a photo journalistic image:
This photo is of an air tanker who dropped flame retardant onto a wildfire in Oakhurst, CA. It shows off the size of the plane, as well as the vibrant color of the flame retardant. The trees create a natural border for the image.
- Get chemicals and dilute them with water. Developer, Stop, Fix, and Wash.
- Open Film Canister and put into a reel which will go into a Developing Tank, make sure it is in complete darkness.
- Pour developer into the your tank and agitate it by shaking it for 5 seconds every 30 seconds. Then pour it out.
- Put the stop chemical in for 1 minute 30 seconds and pour it out.
- Pour in fix in 5 minutes, then pour it out.
- Unscrew the lid and take out the film to dry.
Photograms are a type of photography made without a camera by placing items on top of photo paper while a light is shining on it. It produces a negative which can sometime “see through” an object.
Artists: Adam Fuss and Len Lye
Idea: I was thinking of making a photogram of the things I usually carry in my pocket.