EGACE no longer issues unofficial transcripts for GED.  You need to contact GED at for your official and unofficial records.


High School Diploma Transcript Request

Enrollment Verification Request

Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals.DACA. Records Request

Certificate Request

Attendance Records Request

Career Training Institute (CTI) Students please email your record request, Click here