Sierra Enterprise’s Plan
Our goal for 2011/2012 school year is to increase the use of engagement strategies being used in the classroom. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide teachers and staff targeted professional development training.
- Offer small group after school tutoring for students with the greatest needs.
- Implement differentiated instruction to reach all students in class.
- Monitor instruction with the use of formative and summative assessments.
- Provide teachers adaquate meeting time to plan and collaborate with their team/grade level.