WHAT: Elk Grove Unified School District immunization clinic for families who meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the free clinic.
Important Note: All incoming 7th grade students are required to have a Pertussis (Tdap) booster shot. The Tdap booster will be available at the EGUSD immunization clinic.
- Friday, July 15, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Please note that this date replaces the original July 12 date.)
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016 from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 12, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Robert L. Trigg Education Center, 9510 Elk Grove-Florin Road, Elk Grove, CA 95624 (Elk Grove Unified School District Offices – Board Room).
WHO: EGUSD Student Support and Health Service staff and district nurses, EGUSD families and students and in particular, incoming 7th grade students needing the Pertussis (Tdap) booster.
WHY: Several immunizations are required for school entry and required immunizations will be provided for eligible familes with students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Also, incoming 7th grade students are required to have their Pertussis (Tdap) booster.
Families must meet eligibility requirements to participate in this free clinic. Immunizations will be provided for families who:
- have no health insurance or insurance that does not cover vaccines
- are Medi-Cal eligible
- are American Indian or Alaskan Native
Families who meet this criteria are invited to this free clinic to update their child’s or children’s immunization record. To do so:
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany child. (Older siblings are not considered legal guardians)
- Bring your child’s Immunization Card (yellow card) or “Out of Compliance” letter from the school. NO appointment needed.
- Foreign language Immunization Cards must be translated into English (
- Families will be seen on a first come, first served basis. Vaccine quantities are limited.
Immunization Clinic Flyers
About the Elk Grove Unified School District
The Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD) is the fifth-largest school district in California located in southern Sacramento County. EGUSD covers 320 square miles and includes 65 schools: 40 elementary schools, nine middle schools, nine high schools, five alternative education schools, an adult school, one charter school and a virtual academy. Offering a multitude of educational programs, including over 40 career-themed academies and pathways within 13 industry sectors, we prepare our students for college and career by supporting them with the means to be creative problem solvers; self-aware, self-reliant, and self-disciplined; technically literate; effective communicators and collaborators; and engaged in the community as individuals with integrity. We integrate rigorous academics with career-based learning and real world workplace experiences and strive for having every student learning in every classroom, every subject, every day.
# # #