Academy / Pathway Student Internship Opportunities
If you are enrolled in an EGUSD high school academy / pathway program, the following internship opportunities are available:
- Culinary Interns for California State Fair
- Elk Grove Civic Summer
- Kaiser – KP Launch
- Lennar Junior Internships – After-school training sessions are required for interested current 11th Grade students. For more information on the sessions, please contact Jane Ross (EGUSD Program Specialist) at 916-793-2964. For interested current 12th Grade students, click here.
- Lennar Senior Internships – For interested current 12th Grade students, click here.
- PG&E Summer High School Internship Program – Applications are due May 21st!
- Summer Student Utility Worker
- Youth Conservation Corps Summer Positions
The following internship opportunities are available to all students. Some positions may be geared more to certain academy / pathway students. All are encouraged to apply.
- 1000 Strong (available to residents of the City of Sacramento)
- CSD – Lifeguards
- CSD – Recreation Leader
- CSD – Recreation Teen Summer Program
- CSD – Recreation Leader / Cashier / Food Handler
- Chick-Fil-A – Front Desk Team Member
- Landscape and Learning Youth Employment Program – Youth Aide (Applicants must be 14 to 17 years old on September 20, 2018)
- Sacramento County – Park Ranger Assistant
- Sacramento River Cats – Various Positions
- Skyhawks Sports Academy – Summer Youth Sports Coach
- Yosemite Youth Internships with Evergreen
The following apprenticeship opportunities are available to all students. Some positions may be geared more to certain academy / pathway students. All are encouraged to apply.
- Announcement of Apprenticeship Opportunities in North Central & Northeastern California
- List of Apprenticeship Opportunities