Schools, Family, and Community Relationships
Overview and Goals
Schools, Family, and Community Relationships: Positive relationships with all stakeholders foster school, family and community connectedness and engagement.
District and school environments are places where all staff, students, families and community partners feel connected, supported and have input into decisions.
Goal 1: Improve stakeholder communication, engagement and relationships.
Goal 2: Increase family education opportunities.
Goal 3: Increase community partnerships.
Family and Community Engagement Events
Recommended Reading List
Home Visits Video
- EGUSD Student/Family/Staff Mental Health & Counseling Support (free): Care Solace
- EGUSD Family and Community Engagement Office
- EGUSD Family Resource Center
- Google Resource Folder: Family Equity Resources
- Grants: Abolitionist Teaching Network Parent & Community Grants
- Dual Capacity-Building Framework for Family-School Partnerships
- Community Responsive Education Consultants: Allyson Tintiangco-Cubales & Jeff Duncan-Andrade
- Family Acceptance Project: Building Healthy Futures for LGBTQ & Gender Diverse Children & Youth
- “Learning Stories” to Engage Families in Authentic Assessments:
- Hanover Research Reports: