Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention
Overview and Goals
Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention: Recruit, hire and retain qualified and diverse staff.
Effective methods of recruitment, hiring, development and retention of staff are practiced and continuously evaluated and improved. Staff are well qualified, reflective of the student population and contribute to and benefit from a culture of professional growth and innovative practices that support all stakeholders.
Goal 1: Increase leadership development among teaching, administrative and classified staff.
Goal 2: Improve support for professional growth among existing and newly hired staff.
Goal 3: Improve staff diversity to better represent that of the student population.
Recommended Reading List
- Nominate a teacher for the Teaching Tolerance Award for Excellence in Teaching
- EGUSD Recruitment Job Fair Info
- EGUSD Career Opportunities
- EGUSD District Infographic
- Google Resource Folder: Recruitment, Retention, Hiring, and Development
- Hiring Practices Videos:
- Hanover Research Reports: