Professional Learning Opportunities
Arbinger Outward Mindset in Education Trainings
EGUSD is proud to offer a variety of workshops for the convenience of all EGUSD employees.
We are very excited to introduce our new online professional learning system, PL Essentials!
Using the PL Essentials system, you can:
– Search for and register for in-district courses
– Instantly view your official EGUSD transcript at any time
– View a report of your salary advancement status
– Submit online External Credit Requests (previously called Prior Approval Forms) for out-of-district courses
– Submit online Course Proposals (previously called Workshop and Book Study Proposal Forms)
Log in to the PL Essentials system using the EGUSD ClassLink Portal. To access the Portal:
- Go to the EGUSD website at EGUSD.net
- On the navigation bar across the top of the homepage, hover over EGUSD EMPLOYEES
- Click “ClassLink Portal”
- Click “Sign In with EGUSD Account”
- If prompted, enter your EGUSD username and password
- Click the PL ESSENTIALS app icon
- You will be automatically logged in to the PL Essentials system
Professional Learning Handbook (.pdf)
JETA Job Enhancement Training Handbook (.pdf)
Classified Inservice Credit Form (.pdf)
California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP) (.pdf)
Directions to the Technology Service’s Annex (.pdf)
Where to Get Support:
If you have any questions or issues that the user guide does not cover, please see below.
- If you are having technical issues logging in via the EGUSD ClassLink Portal, please contact the Technology Services Department help desk.
- If you have any questions on the basic navigation and usage of the PL Essentials system, please contact the Curriculum and Professional Learning Office.
- If you have questions or concerns after reading your transcript or with understanding your Advancement Report, please contact either Human Resources at HRExternalPD@egusd.net or Curriculum and Professional Learning at StaffDevTransPD@egusd.net.
- If you have any questions regarding the posting of your in-district workshops/courses, please contact Curriculum and Professional Learning at StaffDevTransPD@egusd.net.
- If you have any questions regarding the posting of your out-of-district External Credit Requests (previously called Prior Approval forms), please contact Human Resources at HRExternalPD@egusd.net.
The PL Essentials system also has a built-in product information help section. To access this, click the question mark button located at the top right hand side of the PL Essentials homepage.