The options for financial aid and scholarship resources are endless. Here are some of the top choices for each topic:
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) – This site plays a central and essential role in America’s post secondary educational aid.
- Princeton Review – A variety of scholarships and financial aid for college, business, graduate, law and medical school can be found here.
- FinAid! – The SmartStudent Guide to financial aid.
- GoCollege – The collegiate website for financial aid and scholarship information.
- Student Aid on the Web – Core mission: to ensure that all eligible individuals benefit from federal financial assistance—grants, loans and work-study programs—for education beyond high school.
- U.S. News & World Report: Paying for College – U.S. News offers tips and tools that can help students navigate through financial aid, student loans, grants, free money, 529 plans and overall financial planning.
- Elk Grove Community Foundation – Scholarships only available to senior students in the Elk Grove Unified School District. The Elk Grove Community Foundation generates, manages, endows and distributes post secondary scholarships to the area’s youth.
- Scholarships.com – An electronic database of scholarship opportunities for all students.
- FastWeb - The premier online resource for paying and preparing for college.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund – Scholarships geared for students of Hispanic descent.
- CollegeScholarships.com – A scholarship search service helping students since 1995.