Say goodbye to it. I think it’s leaving.
Finish creating paragraphs that describe :
- What time do you normally get up to go to school?
- What do you normally have for breakfast, recess, lunch, tea (dinner, supper)?
- How do you get to school?
- How long does it take to get to or from school?
- A typical lunch at school
- Subjects you have to do – remember to explain abbreviations like LOTE and ELA
- Specialist subjects or electives, options
- Technology in your school
- A typical schoolday with timetable and breaks
- What do you do at break times? Games, activities etc
- School bell has gone for end of day – what happens now?
- Do you have to wear uniform?
- How many days per year are you at school? How is this arranged – terms etc?
- What do you enjoy most about school?
- If you could improve your school, what would you do?
Buzz Math – Everybody go to Line Plots
12.5 & 12.6
Khan Academy – start with Bar Charts
Recess @ 11:05
Correct Comp 140-141
Spelling Test – – – File – Make a copy – Change corrected words to red text – share with firstname.lastname@example.org when you are done. Title it “Spelling 5.1 First name”.
The British Museum in London is one of the greatest museums in the world. They have an excellent website on Ancient Greece. If you explore it carefully and thoroughly, you will learn a lot about the Greeks.
AR – 60 minutes